Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Weapons Of Mass Destructions

 happy was the day

i was born

with no chain around my neck

i cried

but years took hold of my neck

and broke me down

before chains, became jewelry

wrapped round it

that i choked more

as days expired

suffocated at the pleasure of few

as my gifts

became weapons of mass destruction.



happy was the day

i was born

with no stabs upon my heart

i loved ease

but decades did a number 

and left stubborn scars

for before, i was a lover

wrapped in the glory of joy

but time, crowned sorrows on my plate

that every time diner rang

my stomach knotted

displeasure serving a feast

as my gifts

became weapons of mass destruction.


happy was the day

i was born

with no snaps or talks after my

i rejoiced

but my voice were what they were after

calling it a must

to be under a master without  heart

that bed got soaked of tears

begging for life

yet denied to live

for picture perfect

were the only story allowed

as my gifts

became weapons of mass destruction.


No comments:

Post a Comment