Thursday, October 8, 2020

Hiatus Break!

I recently went dark

Thoughts internally raging with emotions

Called to Question by the soul

But my nomad Heart wasn't there to prosecute.

 

Denied bail

I found myself roaming the four corners

Both of them being my sentence down the river

 

I could swear

To feel sweat drip

Yet my body remained dry.

 

Called to the stand

My thoughts protested being capped

While emotions preached

Unaudited sermon of untanned fires.

 

Chased!

 

The soul decapitated

Scattered the hallways of freedom

Trying to find sane

Plucked with worries of tomorrow

Never to come

Daunted moments

Reassuring hoops of fire to surely burn.

 

So I went M.I.A.

To chill the magma contest

Only to reemerge

To pass a comment of hope

As tomorrow aren’t promised by any.


3 comments:

  1. My favourite piece 💗👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  2. You leave me smiling
    For this is not just words
    But a dream to create art out of blue.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete