Friday, May 24, 2024

Delirium Bower


I...
I gotta ask you
How do you do it?
As every time, you leave me hanging
Chasing a tale I fear to tell
Even when the ink has already told the tale
I cut myself to speak of it again
thoughts brindled with words unsaid.

Yet I...
I gotta ask again
How am I?
A shade upon your canvas
Left in a delirium cause of delight
Divided upon penning wisdom Devine
Right into corridors of fear correction
Sacred scared to pin divinity,
onto your written consent.

Where I...
I gotta ask you again
Why do you draw all my elements to shame?
shading tears hoping the rain to cover the pain
Yet heart reigned upon a pleading chase
Checkmated with fading pleasure chess
Guilt filtered with begging sorrow sorry's
Unhinged to your tongue bitter pleasures.

Where I...
I gotta ask again
Before the bower of guilt, consumes me whole again
Why do you..?
always have a hold on me
Choking the very existence,
of my innocent thoughts into debt.
polluting my mind into whispering all shades of dirt
Yet denying me, a chance to shade your canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment