Wednesday, September 2, 2020

It's You, The Fault

 

A multifarious affair

the bed denounce the ancestors cause

Absolutely saluted by the futures vows

though you remember his hand

Many have passed through now

as they see their highway grow.

 

Under the mask is a veil of pain

Love is only said to please him

But when we were young

life was the torture he inflicted

Don't call me crazy

as I heard it’s better to keep your enemies closer.

 

But something happened

along the way he became oxygen

Revenge became the cementing bond

now I see love

Though on the wayside

weight to measure up.

 

So when you see breakdown

Remember he did it first

a ghost my past refute to let go

As it only the lingering shoots

memories closed in capsule of scars

Ready to burst out

You murdered me.

No comments:

Post a Comment