Monday, February 22, 2021

Life in a Dream

 It all felt so real
Having another glass raised
As the night was another bliss
For here I found my purpose
And the world was peaceful
As finally I was home
Finding myself wrapped under her arms.

As I found golden wings
For the first time I saw the bright light
It was all in her eyes
The world was nothing but a beautiful piece of paradise
A piece of paradise just for me and her
Her being the goddess of love
Beauty was her name as said by her physique .
Her voice is still my favorite song.

As it smoothen my soul
Creating a rythm my heart drums too
As I could taste her in the air
She was so real, yet unbelievably close
For I have been yearning for her at distant
Unsure of myself
Yet here she was, a bountiful feast  right before me
So without wasting time, I held her close to my core.

Sweet as it felt
Beautiful as it was
So real it felt yet it was far from real
For it was just a dream
A beautiful dream that will always be in my mind for as long as I live.

For the hen did it to me
Alarming my surrounding
To a mirage of her
As I found myself back in waste
Where I eye her at distant
Piecing the scraps of my heart to gunner confidence.

 

 

By Yeukai Beverley Faera & Mr T Mandie

email: beverleyfaera@gmail.com
           tmandie@live.com

+263778459145 /+263773444703

6 comments: